Monday to Friday (Working days only)
Timing 11:00 a.m to 01:00 p.m & 03:00 p.m to 05:00
Important features/characteristics of Biola
1. Biola facilitates easy and early seed germination.
2. The bacteria from Biola releases organic acids in the soil which helps to decrease the pH of the soil and also helps to dissolve the fixed Phosphorous and make it available to the crops.
3. Biola initiates early and easy root development and also increases the efficiency of the roots.
4. Biola application improves the soil status and thus increases crop yield.
5. Biola application also helps to save money required for buying expensive Phosphatic fertilizers.
RCF shall be introducing Azatobactor and Rhizobium culture Bio Fertilizers in near future.
- Biola should be used before expiry date.
- Seed treatments with pesticides may be done before applying Biola.
- Biola should be stored in a cool, dry and shady area so as to keep it away from radiation.
- Biola should not be mixed with pesticides & chemical fertilizers while application.
- It should be used completely once packing is opened so as to retain the bacterial count in Biola.
Method of application of BIOLA for different crops
|Sr.No||Crops||Method of Application||Concentration|
|1||All cereals, pulses & Oilseeds||Treat the seeds with Biola and keep it for drying in shade before sowing.||Take 250gms of Biola, mix with water & treat 10kg. seeds.|
|2||Vegetable crops & flowering plants.||Dip the roots of the saplings with earth ball in Biola solution for five minutes before transplanting.||One kg Biola in 10 liters of water may be taken for dipping the roots.|
|3||Sets of Sugarcane||Dip the sets of sugarcane in Biola solution for 20 minutes & keep it for drying in shade before planting.||Take 5 kg Biola in 50 liters of water for making a standard solution.|
|4||Land Preparation||Use half dose of compost while land preparation.||One kg Biola should be mixed in one cartload of compost or Farm yard manure.|
|5||Application of Biola in sugarcane while earthing up.||Earthing up is done after applying Biola at the rootzone.||10kg Biola may be mixed with 500kg compost or Farm yard manure.|
|6||Fruit grafts/saplings.||Apply Biola mixed with compost at the base of the fruit grafts/saplings by ring method.||100gms of Biola mixed with 5kg compost or Farm yard manure after first shower of monsoon.|
NOTE: RCF SHALL BE INTRODUCING AZATOBACTER & RHIZOBIUM CULTURE BIO-FERTILIZERS IN NEAR FUTURE.