On job training for engineering graduates – fresher
The students approaching the industry for jobs take time to acclimatize due to lack of confidence as they have only theoretical knowledge. In absence of practical on hand experience the efforts acclimates to poor presentations, writing and speaking skills.
RCF Training Centre has modern infrastructure & facilities to develop and strengthen technical competencies. To enhance employability of fresh engineering graduates, we have planned on-job training scheme in the field of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation disciplines. During this programme participants will observe the plant operation & maintenance practices.
Therefore we at RCF take the responsibility in order to give them practical industrial exposure along with guidance on art of interview, motivation, confidence building, presentation skills etc.
Details of the training scheme are as follows:
Duration: 3 Months
Training fee per participant for 3 months certified course: Rs.6000 inclusive of taxes as applicable.
Batch Size: max. 25 participants in each discipline.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Student/s must comply with the rules, regulation, discipline and timings stipulated during the training period by the company.
2. No stipend will be paid to the student/s
3. No medical facilities will be provided during training period.
4. Hostel may be provided subject to availability @ Rs. 100/- per day per student.
5. Student/s should bear medical charges if they receive medical treatment during their training.
6. Student/s should bring their passport size photograph & his /her/ their college Identity
7. Card along with two xerox copies, while coming for training. Students may also submit copy of any one government ID such as Pan Card, Aadhaar card, Passport, Licence etc.
8. Student/s should wear shoes during training period.
No camera or mobile camera is allowed inside the factory premises.
Training Centre Office (022-25522503), E-mail: email@example.com from 10.00 am to 05:00pm on working days.